I feel like I’m on top of the world with your love

12:44

Heey, dolls.
I have spent my weekend pretty lazy, actually. I was at my boyfriends house for the whole weekend. 2 years ago or maybe a little bit more I would never imagine myself spending so much time with one person. Isn't it funny how you can be with the right person 24/7? And you never get bored at all! I have to say I'm so lucky that I was at the right time on the right place two years ago! Because after that I've been having the time of my life! He is everything I could ever want in a boyfriend - generous with his attention, principled, loyal, hilarious, dorky. We're a great match and we have a great time being together! On top of all that he is still really sweet and romantic all the time. I swear he'd give me the moon if I asked for it!! I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world! And sometimes you just feel like you have to share and tell the whole world how you fell about the one person. And also let that person know how you feel. 
Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I've begun to fear more than that is letting the moment pass without saying anything. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back regretting the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say 'I love you.' When we should've said 'I'm sorry.' So I love you, babe and Im sorry if I ever hurt you! And you, dolls? Take chances. Constantly remind the person you love how much you value and lovethem, because someday it may be too late.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images