You’re in my veins, you fuck

16:32

Is anyone else hyper as much as I am? Something weird is going on! Last night I though the problem is in chocolate. I haven't been eating a lot of chocolate for a while, but yesterday I just couldn't stop! So I though that I could have eaten too much chocolate and I'm super happy and hyper because of that. I was wrong! I'm starting to assume what could be, but I'm not going to talk about that. Oh, hell no! But this hyper thing has also a good side - me wanting to do something new or weird. Oh wait...I'm so guilty! I totally did something. I made DIY black lipstick! It was actually so damn easy. All you need is:  black pencil (oopsy, I used eye pencil), black shadow, nude lipgloss and voila! Black magic is done! 

"You’re in my veins, you fuck." - Pete Doherty says that this was the best text message he got from Kate Moss. How cute is that, guys? I just love this kind of romance. It's kind of rough, but at the same time sweetest thing ever! Don't get me wrong now. I'm not saying I want someone to text me everytime like "I like you, you fucking bitch". But a little rough but cute text message from time to time can't hurt anyone, right? Actually it's kind of sexy! Meeow!

Last night I felt so bad I thought I'm dying! No joke! My head started to hurt out of the blue like never before! And I felt so nauseous that at one point I almost started begging I don't even know who to stop making me feel that way! I barely managed to feel asleep in the morning and I still feel like shit! I wish I could stay the whole day in bed today and watch movies, eat ice-cream and listen to the music, but unfortunately I can't. There're things that just have to be done, no matter what! But it's fine...as long as there is a take away tea!














You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images