Winter wonderland

00:23

Today I finally went to the hardly expeced Winder Wonderland with my love. I always wanted  to go there. It's crazy out there. You can really feel the Christmas spirit.You can definitely spend a couple of hours there..and a lot of money! It was also good to see Hyde Park again. In the summer that is  definitely a perfect place for hang out. Than I had a chance to do some quick shopping at Harrods. I was really amazed by the look of the shop. Everything you need is there. From every possible designer to jewelry, make up, candies, toys, restaurants..well, basically everything. 
What can I say..It's good to be back.








I was wearing:
Bershka leggings
Top shop poncho
Top shop coat
Dorothy Perkins shoes

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images