It's all about orange

17:08

New Vogue issue, new ideas. 
I was kind of late this month but I got it now and that what's really important. Oh, I'm talking about May issue of Vogue. Everytime I got the new issue of Vogue I feel like the most happy child on earth. I start smelling the pages...I know, it seems a bit strange but i can't help myself. I just love the smell of a brand new magazine. And then I lost myself somewhere in different articles. Like every month some article catch my attention more than others so it was no different this month. Vogue scrapbook catch my attention this time. 

It's all about...orange zest!
Yes, it's more about adding some orange elements, like just an orange nails (like at Cacharel) or zesty eyes (like at Anna Sui) or the orange lips (like at Erdem and Margaret Howell) but my attention went on runways this time. We could catch on runways completely orange outfits ( like at Mark Fast, Hermes, Matthew  Williamson) so I decide to try it. What do you think?








You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images