Haul

17:02

 I'm going through a dull day, today. Now I'm pretty sure that the weather affect my mood! Every now and then gloomy day saps my energy, somehow. And when that kind of day came I just like to do..well, not so much. Ordinary, girly things, like catch up with the girls for some chic-chat, watch some good movie, read some heart-breaking book, listen music or go through my favorite magazines or blogs. But because I already went through my favorite magazines for this month I decided to buy MODNA this time. I usually never buy this magazine, but I did it, this time. Guess why? Because of some of Slovenian bloggers which are presented in the magazine. And I also got a few new things from Ličila.si, so I decided to end my dull day and make a haul, so I can share these amazing products with you. 


Figs & Rouge 100% organic natural balm

Anatomicals Oi! You throbhead headache relief balm
FROWNIES pH balancing complexion wash 
KONAD pure cotton pad

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images