Fuck you winter!

22:26



I'm getting sick and tired of people who are trying to tell me that I should stop wearing a bit more sumerish clothes and start wearing winter clothes. Shut up bitches, seriously! I just don't like to be dressed like a bear in the end of the November, I'm sorry! And you winter...you should stop acting like a douchebag and soak all the energy out of people, agitation your "winter depression" on them, which makes them a huge e-bay shoppaholics, eating and eating...sadly mostly cokies(one kind or another haha), make them spend the whole day on Facebook or Instagram( well, this is pretty addictive, I admit) and keep on watching romatic, heart breaking movies.  Luckily I'm hyper enough for all of us! :D




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images