Blue jeans, white shirt

11:46

This is what happens when you decide to snooze instead of taking a shower and listening to Lana Del Rey while drinking your morning coffee and trying to decide what to wear. I was actually listening to her new album (it's so freaking good!) when Youtube decided to play her "Blue Jeans". 

I was running late and besides had one of those days when you think you have nothing to wear - and there she was - literally telling me what to wear (blue jeans, white shirt...). Saving my day!

Very simple and casual outfit, but perfect for a situations like mine. You can never go wrong with a good pair of jeans, white shirt, hat and red lipstick to spice the outfit a little bit. And by "spice the outfit" I mean make it look like you did wake up on time and took a shower. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images