Wave after wave

16:54

I've been sitting for more then an hour in front of my computer trying to figure out what should I write about after a very long time. Wise writer once said that writing is a little bit like wave surfing. And you know what? I couldn't agree more.

Most of the time you're just there. Sitting in the water and waiting. But you are expecting that the result of a storm over the horizon, in another time zone, usually days old, will radiate out in the form of waves. And eventually, when they show up, you turn around and ride that freaking wave. With writing it is kind of the same. You roll up to your desk, sit and wait in hope something will come over the horizon. An idea. Or an inspiration. And then you just like at wave surfer turn around and ride it - in the form of a story, of course.

So here I am. In the waiting phase. If I look over my horizon I can see a bunch of little blurry waves which in my case symbolise ideas but unfortunately they're just not clear enough. I've been away from blogging for a really long time and to be honest I can't even remember the last time I wrote something. After my uncle and grandpa died I just stopped writing. Even my diary. There were way too many rough and hurtful feelings which I couldn't get out of me. But screw that. Sometimes it's maybe best to leave some things unsaid or unwritten. What's important is that I'm finally back to doing what I enjoy the most - blogging!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images