kinda outta luck

21:26

No matter how much you love dressing or writing, there will always be days when you need inspiration. When you can't combined anything special and you just have no idea about what to write. Today is one of those days for me.  How do you find inspiration when you out of it?
For me is usually enough if I just watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. I don't know what is about that movie but it always get me in the right mood! I also really like to browse through the internet where I can always find wonderful photography inspiration. Usually, I find it in something I'm enjoying at. In things I'd love to see or to do in the future. Or in a beautiful outfits,  which takes my breath away! Quite logical, right? In the end all inspiring pictures, quotes, movies, magazines and music  makes me want to do somethings BIG. They give me kind of momentum do whatever I need to do! In some particular moment I feel like there's nothing I can't do. And that's what we all need from time to time! Find some inspiration that help us to do whatever we need or want to do! 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images