Chasing the Night

20:00

Hello friends. Signs of Spring are here! I am loving the longer daylight hours and warmer temperatures. I’m experiencing a little bit of spring fever, right now. I love waking up early, sound of the birds tweeting in the mornings, eating my breakfast outside on the sun, driving somewhere in hope to find a new place and then being there on a beautiful day, to put my ray-bans on, a spring food. Just the feeling of winter being over is really good!! It's still cold of course but I enjoy the little sun-time we have lately. What do you like about the spring the most?

Yesterday I wore my favourite denim shorts with one of my favorite blouses which I get in Topshop a year ago combined with my Zara boots. Simple, but chick.
Oh, and ladies..Happy International Women's Day!



I was wearing:
Topshop denim shorts
Topshop blouse
Topshop coat
Zara boots

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images