Changes!

21:08

Here I am, again. Sitting almost in the dark in front of my computer in one of my oversized T-shits, messy bun and of course...coffee by my side (it's 9pm and I'm drinking coffee...what's wrong with me?). It's been a while since I've done this, right? It's funny because I pushed aside one of the things I like to do the most and one of the things that make me happy. Fact that my Nikon went on the service also doesn't help much, because I can't shoot anything without that little bastard. But well, I guess it's better to use my shitty phone than nothing.

I'll be honest with you, guys. I've been a mess lately and I'm exhausted from everything that happened to be in the last few months. I've been like a lost puppy, walking around in hope to find someone to save me. But I figure that we're the only one who can save ourselves. I came to a point in my life where I'm even tired of partying and hanging with people. I just want to stay inside...drink tea, watch movies, write, draw, listen to music, skype with people from time to time, read, meditate and do yoga, and mostly be alone. Or with the people who truly care about me. At first I thought something is wrong with me for wanting to distance myself from all those things I knew before...but it's not. Sometimes you just need to be alone, that's okay. It doesn't mean anything's wrong with you, or even that anything's wrong in your life. Sometimes you need to create the space to soul search, recover, think, rest and just BE.

So I guess I'm back! And great things are coming, I promise. But more about that tomorrow, stay tuned, lovelies.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images