Boop-boop-e-doop

18:26

I had a secret crush on 50's pin-up style so this has been something I've always wanted to do, and couple of days ago seemed like the right time to do it. I like the time period I live in so I don't have any desire to live back in time. And I'm not saying this just because I'd have to live without my Black Berry, Macbook Air, Ipod, Facebook, Twitter, etc. in that case. I just love a touch of pin-up style in a normal, modern clothes. For example - I like to combine normal outfit with rockabilly bandana in hair, red lips, cat-eye look from time to time. It's classic and flirty! Just like me. And bandana is definitely something I'm going to use in millions different ways in the summer. It's gonna be my trademark this summer. How do you feel about 50's pin-up style?

From now on I'm gonna post once a week an outfit inspired by different periods. You can also follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER or my post for TočnoTo Teens .


I was wearing:
Topshop dress

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images