Paradise

09:00

Sorry guys, I know I've been away for a while but things has been a bit hectic lately. Fist and a pretty big thing for me, I'm not gonna lie is moving into the center of Ljubljana from my beautiful, lovely, kind, peaceful village. I never had problem with such things before, but know I have to admit is not as easy as I thought is going to be. I swear to you, if I wouldn't have such a big and beautiful closet in my new room I would probably go back to my old house and camping there until someone had mercy from my old neighbors and consequently persuaded my parents that we should stay there after all. But that's not gonna hapened now. Blame it on my new closet! How fast you can buy me, ha? Shame on me..

Besides that there still so much going on in my life right now. Remember when I told you a couple of months ago that I'm working on some big things...or should I say on my dreams? Well, I'm still working on that. I wish I could tell you what I'm gonna work on next two years but unfortunately I still can't. Buuuuuuut I can finally reveal my new website name which is coming very soon. So from the official opening there will be no Selma Špendl blog, but my website Posh Vanilla - Fashion Capcake by Selma Špendl website where you will be able to find my blog, buy my "collection" and so much more. But we all have to wait for that a little bit more. So, what do you think about the name? Like it? Let me know, please. I'm also going in September to the summer course of London College Of Fashion, which I'm super excited about. Probably more because I'm gonna see my friends from London and being there, but I'm also very excited about the course too. And nervous at the same time! What's up with you guys? Any big plans for this summer? 








You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images