Blue jeans

14:17

"Blue jeans, white shirt. 
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn.
It was like, James Dean, for sure.
 You're so fresh to death & sick as cancer.
 You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop,
 But you fit me better than my favourite sweater."

Ohh, yes. Actually, no Lana...wait! I think you should change a bit you're lyrics now. For example: "blue jeans, blue shirt" or "you were sorta hip hop, I grew up on punk rock". I don't know why, but honestly the first thing that popped into my head when I saw myself in the mirror wearing just blue jeans was "blue jeans" from LDR. Uuuu, shocking! And there was just too much blue colour everywhere so I needed to create some contrast, so I put my orange or pink (we have discussions all the time about my beanie...is it orange or pink?) beanie on. So shocking, again! I love minimalism. In clothes (you probably noticed that), architecture, design, so that's why I don't really wear much accessories and stuff, but I always put my favourite accessory on: lipstick! So this time I decided for naughty red! Blue, orange and boom...red! And that's the recipe for what? Sexy outfit, of course haha. 

I'd like to thank also a fashion blogger Slađi form Indestructible Style for her lovely comment in my previous post. Thanks, girl!! There was one negative comment from someone who obviously knows me, but was too chicken to leave her/his name. Honestly people, stop doing that. I mean, do you really...but really think you do something by leaving such a comment? We don't care. I obviously wear something and have a particular style because I feel good, confident, sexy, wearing that. And just because you or ten people don't like that doesn't mean I'm going to change my style. You wear, listen or believe in what you want or like. Unfortunately, you can't make everyone to like you or your style. So if you don't like someone or something you just leave and don't care about that so you can give your energy in things you like. You just make yourself look very stupid and primitive. I mean, don't get me wrong please. I feel special that you care about me so much that it hurts you that I changed my style. And just because you made me feel special I'll give you free advice for your personality growing: "What Susie says of Sally, says more of Susie than of Sally."




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images