I can be a newspaper!

16:57

Ok,  maybe not really, but this dress definitely made me feel like I'm one.
 I almost never shop at H&M, because it's really hard to find something for my kind of style. And because I'm too addicted to Topshop and online shopping (all the clothes that hang behind me are from Topshop...what a coincidence, ha?), but not long ago I somehow ended up buying this gorgeous dress at H&M. And damn I love it! Since I still don't have my photo-camera (now I'm waiting for it to come back from service in Germany) I unfortunately had to take a few pictures with my phone. 

But it's not all about the dress, here. Look at this make up, guys! I'm so happy that I had a chance to meet my new make up artist Manca Smrekar and start collaborating with her for my blog. We still have to have a meeting to set everything up but from now on we're (well, more she is) going to do some crazy edgy but mostly wearable make-ups for you, so stay tuned!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images