INSTA life

16:51

Since I've been busy lately and couldn't find any time to shoot and post my new outfit post ( coming really soon...I swear on Marc Jacobs!), I decided to post a few pictures from my Insta moments. A few weeks ago I said on Twitter, that I'm seriously thinking about making video blogs of my weekly adventures for YouTube. Guess what? I have really started! And it's so much fun that I'll definitely keep doing that! Yesterday when I have put my very first video on Youtube I felt like that's a really big deal. I mean, I went hiking and doing something for my body after a few years and put that on Youtube...is that historical moment or what?! Just don't take everything too serious, I like to make fun out of things. So if you're thinking "what's wrong with this chick?????" it's probably a joke. Probably. Oh and one more thing. You maybe already tried that, but for me that's something completely new. Pizza with chips! That, my friends is life changing, let me tell you. You should definitely try it and let me know what you think about that.

You can also follow me on Instagram - @SelmaSpendl :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images