A22 Photoshooting

13:47



I'm just giving you guys a little sneak peek before the real post.  So, on Saturday we had this Africa inspired photoshooting. This time I was not working like one of the models but like something I like even more - as a stylist.  I was invited by Agencija 22 , to work for them for this shooting we had at the seaside. Photos and the video were shot by photographer Martina Kofl. Backstage pictures, like the one at the top were made by the one and only Antonio Per. Even though I was pretty sceptical about the whole thing (I couldn't get any clothes, even though I have asked nicely a few different shops, so in the end I had to improvise something from my own clothes) I think we did a great job with the girls. And Antonio, of course. At the end of the day I was really happy and excited that I had a chance to work with such cool girls! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images