Just tonight

23:36

Pheeeew, what a long day!
It's 20:40pm and I'm finally back home, under my blanket with the laptop in my lap! Since I had to quit drinking coffee...which was...no scratch that...still is one of the hardest thing I had to do (I'm seriously addicted to coffee), my eyes just can't stop closing! I could easily have a bubble bath now and go straight  to bed and sleep until morning. But I can't. There's just too many things that still need to be done until tomorrow. Manca is coming early in the morning to do my make-up and then we have another busy day full of photo-shootings and business meetings with my team. 

It's so funny how every time I'm out of time and have so much shit to do I always remember so many awesome things I could possibly do. Right now I just somehow think of at least three good movies I'd love to watch. Hmm. I should write them down and watch tomorrow! Ha, seems like my brain is still working...


Btw...how cute and sexy at the same time is this TallyWeijl  bodysuit?






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images