Stuck on repeat!

17:22

Since a lot of you have been asking about my favourite songs I decided to post my top 10 songs that I can always have on repeat and still can't get enough of them! They're pretty much hardcore songs but you can also spot Kings of Leon, Drum and Bass and a few acoustic songs. Check it out and well....hopefully enjoy!


1. Northlane - Quantum Flux
"Why can’t you see the joy of life is right before your eyes? Infinite bliss, infinite love, take a chance, close your eyes and just dream, it sets me free."

2. letlive - Renegade 86''
"They said you’re nobody until someone kills you"

3. MORE THAN LIFE - Do you remember...
"Do you remember that awkward smile when we first met?
I'm sorry for the mess I've made,  when you wake up I'll finally be gone from this place, soon enough you won't even remember my face."

4. Heart in Hand - Indelible Mistakes
"And you stole my heart, my heart.  And even though you said you’d stay, I had to let you slip away, I had to let you go, let you go..."

5. To Kill Achilles - The Secret
You always say I'm the bastard, but I'm the one that's true, I'm the one that's real...You're just a liar, you fucking liar.

6. I Killed The Prom Queen - Say Goodbye
"For the first time in days I wait to discover disasters, that I've slept through while I felt so alive. Say goodbye, lose your eyes for the last time, questioning everything that went wrong..."


7. Parkway Drive - Home is for the heartless
"If home is where the heart is, why do I feel so fucking heartless? "

8. D at Sea - Carrion (Parkway Drive)
"In a moment I'm lost, taken from the inside, her eyes take me away, tear me apart from the inside out..."

9. Kings of Leon - Closer
Do you think of me? Where am I now, baby where do I sleep? Feels so good but I'm old, 2000 years of chasing takin' its toll"

10. Chase & Status - End Credits
"When my mind stops thinking and my eyes stop blinking I hope... somebody's there.  When my heart stops beating and my lungs stop breathing in air... I hope somebody cares."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images