2011 is so last year

22:41


Im a little bit late, but..Happy New Year, dolls! 
I hope everyone's had an amazing New Year's Eve. I feel so happy that I had a chance to spend my New Year's Eve here in London! I've never seen someting so spectacular. When Big Ben tolled midnight you could see such a breath taking fireworks! Among the whistling and shouting crowd, laughter,congratulation and the sound of fireworks you could hear New Year's songs. It was such a magical moment! We had such a beautiful view from the roof of our condo! A couple of minutes before midnight we went from our flat to the roof  where we joined another neighbours from the condo. And not only that we all congratulated each others, we also congratulated with the neighbours from the opposite condo. While I was watching the fireworks I could see in my mind pictures from the pasing year. I didn't even noticed that has passed by so fast! It was one of the hardest but also one of the best years untill now. There were some sad and hard moments, but there was much more beautful things that happened to me. So many memorable moments. But now it's time for new memories and new unforgettable moments. It's time for new begining. New year, new chanches, new opportunites, new round of catching dreams. Everthing is possible again. And there is no better way to start a New Year than with a New Year's resolutions. I usually forget about the resolutions I made, but this year I'll make sure I stick with them! ( I'll post my resolutions up tomorrow). What about you, dolls? Any resolution for 2012?

Because today I woke in a rainy weather I decided it's perfect opportunity to visit British museum. It's my 3rd time in London and I have never been in British museum, even though it's one of the word's greatest museums of human history and culture. There are parliament collections, numbering eight milions works. It was defiinitely fascinating to see all that things which we can find through the human development. But what really took my breath away were leather boots from the 1st century. If you look at the picture of the "rear part of leather boots" you can't see anything else but the same shoes we wore today. Well, a little bit more modern probablly but it's the same one! A lot of things we can find through the fashion decades we are actually still wearing today. From these leather boots to black Givenchy dress which Audrey Hepburn wore in  one of the biggest fashion moments in history! Then, glamurous Rock'n'Roll which now inspires the look of Kate Moss. As Coco Chanel said once:  Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.  

I was wearing:
Bershka leggings
Mango blouse
Stradivarius blazer
Zara boots

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images