call me cat..kitty cat!

19:02

This animal fur hat has been on my wish list for over a year and now I finally got it! And not only that I got it..it's my fav accessory right now! Seriously, I can't take my eyes of it! 
Today is also my last day in beautiful London! I feel kind of depressed! It's a little bit hard to leave everything behind  after more than two weeks and come back to reality. I'm really gonna miss this place! Especially my friends from here! But..I'm still here, so I'm gonna take every minute I have and spend it like it's my last, because one of them..it will be. 
P.s.
My socks are actually gold, so I have no idea why they look white.


I was wearing:
Top shop dress
Mango shirt
Dorothy Perkins bag
Dorothy Perkins shoes

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images