She's so high, so high above me

19:00

What's good, dolls?
What do you think about my today's outfit? I was inspired by this month Vogue issue in which everything  is about pastel colours. Lately I've been wearing too dark outfits so it was a welcome change! I have actually bought this lovely dress 4 months ago but I never had a chance to wear it before. I have to admit that every time I'm wearing colourful dresses I feel much happier then in a little bit darker outfits. I don't know how, but somehow it fills me with some positive energy. And I absolutely love touch of 70's style. 

Lately nothing much going on in my life. And all this cold is not making anything easier. I'm breaking through the short (but full till the last minute) winter day with my favourite magazines, hot cup of coffee in mornings, radiators on the highest rate of heating, stock of movies, Sex and the City and Gossip Girl episodes and bunch of books. Right now I'm reading "The Devil wears Prada". I'm probably the only person alive that didn't watch that movie, so I decided to read the book first and then watch the movie. How are you breaking through these cold winter days?



I was wearing:
Dorothy Perkins dress
Dorothy Perkins bag
Dorothy Perkins shoes
Mango shirt

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images