You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

15:31

What do you think about my today's hair style?
Lately I've been thinking soo much about my future trip to LA. Everyone trying to explain me that LA is pretty borning city and that there is not much too see. Hello, what's wrong with you people?

I'm dying to go there! I can already see myself on Malibu beach, one weekend in Santa Barbara and one month just trying to live like I'm one of them! I'm counting down the days untill the moment I take a coffee from "coffee Bean" for the first time! And go hike to the Hollywood sign! I know LA is not such a big city as New York. But to be honest..I've been in New York already and I don't see anything special there! Yes, there's bunch of opportunities and everything is possible, but still. All that pushing on the streets, melee on the subways, long lines in Starbucks and shops. Not for me. Don't get me wrong. New York is a beautiful city but just for a short time, in my case. While LA is a city I can see myself live there long-term. I swear I don't even know how to explain what I like that much! All life concept there, climate, people's behaviour, events, streets. Everything is so inspiring for me. Everytime I close my eyes I start dreming what kind of life I could have there. I know, I'm such a dreamer. But, who isn't? We all dream about some better places.
What kind of dream do you have, dolls?


I was wearing:
Top Shop jeans
Dorothy Perkins sweater
Dorothy Perkins shoes

If you want a hair bow here is a super easy way how to do it: 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images