Hands in the air like we don't care

18:34

It's 1:22am and while my best friend Simon from Voom is sleeping like a baby on my bed (no joke, he just fell asleep, so I covered him with a blanket) I'm here, writing this post, because I have to go at 7am  to Trbovlje, so I have to start my day early. Shit, I'm so not a morning person.

I'm so happy to have Simon back in town! Since he moved back to Celje, I was really missing him here. He had some work to do in town, so he came back and decided to crash at my place. Yaaay!! We took a walk through a city and went to our favourite bar named Bikofe for a beer. This bar is actually so cool, it's known as a hipster bar. You can always meet some cool people there, join a concert or just enjoy your drink with a sound of a dubstep in the back. Since I haven't been much of a drinker lately it's been enough to have one big beer and I was already all happy and fun. I mean, I'm always fun - duh, but after a glass or two...ok, maybe three of alcohol I become the funniest person alive, I swear. Have I ever mentioned you guys that I'm obsessed with potatoes? I simply can not resist french fries...mmmmm.  So usually after our nights out we like to grab some food - pizza or french fries. The only difference is that Simon and me were super lucky tonight and get the best french fries in town for free! Thank you neighbours - Leskovac! You took care of us so well, that Simon fell asleep like a kid. And I would do exactly the same if I hadn't had work to do.

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I hate when I'm excited about something so much that I can't even go to sleep. Gosh, I'm still such a kid, but that's good because I refuse to grow up. Isn't it scary feeling knowing that everyday you wake up a day older, and then before you know it, you grow up?  You may not agree with me, but I'm sure Peter Pan will! In fact...he would probably said “Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience... and pimples.” Amen, brotha! Well, I also refuse to go to bed but I don't have much of a choice if I want to wake up in the morning without someone pulling me out of the bed. Good night guys. Or well...good morning:)

You have a chance to ask me anonymously anything you want on Ask.fm, and I'll give you a honest answer. Don't be rude and don't be shy! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images