It's so yesterday. It's all so fucking yesterday.

15:40

Yes it is! It's so fucking yesterday! 
I've been shooting this outfit a while ago and in all my life madness I forgot to publish it. Actually I totally forgot that this even exists. My bad. I have a day off today (gosh it feels good, don't really remember when was the last time I could actually do whatever I want) and I was drinking my morning coffee and going through some old albums when I found this. How I could forget about this? Shame on me!

There's something special about going through an old photographs, isn't it? It's like a little ride through memories. It made me think about that summer. It made me want to go back to August. Back to those crazy nights we had, back to living one week with my peeps at my place, back to chilling in the park in the middle of the day and drinking there, back to long board riding nights, back to Asking Alexandria and Parkway Drive concerts, back to Trnfest nights, back to the seaside, etc. Every time I think about memories I realize over and over again how much I love my friends and how much they mean to me and how grateful I am to have them in my life. All those memorable nights would't mean anything without them.
They're the reason that I'm kind of looking forward for the winter. I'm not a winter person at all (in fact - in winter time I move only from the point A to the point B), but knowing that I have such incredible people in my life makes winter a little bit nicer and warmer. No matter how much I hate winter I actually like December! Everything is just so beautiful and romantic. Christmas lights are everywhere, people are rushing around and buying gifts and stuff, mulled wine is everywhere, you can go snowboarding - and we are totally going to and there's just like a little magic in the air. And just a few days left before the Christmas magic begins! Who's excited?

I'm pretty much excited about everything that comes with December except killing cold! I have troubles getting up every single morning. I'm literary fighting with myself every morning to get up instead staying in bed covered in a warm blanket. My alarm has to wake me up several times before I jump out of my bed in the very last minute with my "oh fuck" face. It's just so cold and still dark outside and if I take a look outside my window all I see in that Ljubljana is still sleeping. But I do love watching when I get out of the house how the city is slowly walking up with the first lights of winter sunshine and seeing first people on the streets and thinking where the fuck are they going so early? 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images