Never ending story

13:51

Hello, badasses! I just wanted to say hello, before I start my day. I just got home - yes, I was couch surfing again at my friend's place. Yesterday was a Never Ending Story movie première. It's a skate movie our skater guys were making for the last two years through their European trips. Maaan, they're good! Seriously guys, that was nothing but amazing! After the première there was also an after party with nothing but awesome people. Well, my kind of people...so I loved every minute from last night. But now it's time for some productivity. It's Sunday but I have so many big things to do today for tomorrow so I better start! Check out the teaser from Never Ending Story video and I'll talk to you soon again. Kisses.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images