We all do it...

17:01

At this moment I'm sitting in front of my computer, eating cherries and thinking. My thoughts running from my summer plans which are changing basically every week, love, friends I don't manage to see much but I wish I could, career, family, things I want to do, places I want to see to things that I fucked up. Is it even possible that all those things can be cool at the time? Or is there always some balance? You know...happy in love, not so happy in career. Or maybe travelling a lot and seeing beautiful places but have no true friends.

 I was thinking about what Lady Gaga said about love and career.  She said: "“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” I was luckily never put in situation where I had to choose something like that. And I would even maybe disagree here, I think you can have successful career and the love of your life beside you. I mean, look at Beyonce and Jay-Z or Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler. So sorry Lady Gaga, but this is a little bullshit. But I noticed that I'm much more hard-working and also have much more inspiration if there's something in my life that is not exactly like it should be. That's why I usually like to say that I'm the happiest sad person ever. Generally I'm really happy and hyper person, but I always have to have some troubles in my life, if not...I make one. I think a little suffering is good. Of course I'm not talking about some real suffering, no one wants that. But a little is good for me, that's where I got my inspiration, that's what pushes me to be better. After all...If you don't have any shadows you're not in the light, right?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images