Wild heart, gypsy soul

13:38

Keeee-wiiick, guys! That's like a "hello" but in owl language. 
I'm trying to play a night owl so keee-wiiick one more time haha. Wait, I'm not trying to play a night owl, I am a night freaking owl! I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but right now it's already 2.31am. Wooo, I feel totally badass. It's like in the middle of the night and I'm still up doing my...pardon my language...shit. I'm not trying to impress you or anything one more time, but I'm also sitting in the dark. You know I'm just kidding and being little sarcastic, right? Blame it on the night. When the night comes I got this super power, I could do anything I want. I have seriously no idea where is all this energy coming from that late? Oh, yeah...I'm a night owl.

You're probably wondering what the hell am I doing that late instead of sleeping like the normal people do. Well, I'm doing a little bit of everything haha. I like to put a incense stick first and then make myself a tea. Put some chillstep in the back and let the melody fill the room while I'm drawing sketches on which I'm working for awhile now. Late night is also my favourite time for writing the blog because everything is just so calm and peaceful and there just me, my thoughts and computer. Oh, poetry. I like to ready poetry, lately. That's pretty weird for me, so feel free to call me weirdo, now. I have never been a serious fan of poetry, but that's what love does to you, I guess. It makes you read poetry and enjoy doing that! Then looking all over the internet for the inspiration we all need in life. For me inspiration is everywhere. It can be in people I find being cool or interesting to me - people with some special charisma or in nature, streets, art, clothes. Honestly, inspiration is all around us...we just don't see it all the time. Hmm...what else? Writing my diary! And hh, yes...I like to read. Reading was my love ever since my 4th grade, when I fell in love with the books. Right now I'm reading "The Alchemist" again. I've read this book few times, but every once in a while I need to start over again, because it's that good! And because I like to believe there's a personal legend for everyone in the world. "Personal legend is what you have always wanted to accomplish. Everyone, when they are young, knows what their personal legend is. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it". Some of my favourite quotes and sayings are actually from this book. For example: "When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too" or "“If you start by promising what you don't even have yet, you'll lose your desire to work towards getting it.". 

If you're looking for a good book to read I definitely suggest "Anatomy of the Spirit". Well if you like that kind of books, of course. I forgot to mention I'm obsessed with decoration this last week, I'm all about decoration. Watching all this want-so-badly apartment makes me want to have my own so freaking much! But not here. Oh, my...times passes by so fast when you're deep in your thought and writing. It's already 3.36am, which is bring me to a point when it is time to go to bed if I want to get up in the morning. Let me leave you this time with this short, cute little poem:








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images