Shadow of the day

14:42

Yooo, badasses!
Here I am again, hiding inside from the heat with the cup of coffee next to me, few empty Red Bulls on the side and Cosmopolitan's sex tricks in front of me. It's actually funny - I'm drinking a freaking coffee while it's damn hot outside. I can be really smart sometimes, as you can see, lol.

Right now I have a feeling my summer adventures are just around the corner. I met some new cool people, we're starting to party a lot again, crashing around, you wouldn't believe but even work harder, amazing concerts are also just around the corner - first one is Asking Alexandria and then Punk Rock holiday! Summer love is already in the air which is good until you don't fall in love with it. Let's be honest here and trust Nicholas Sparks who's said: "“Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone.” So yes, have fun but don't fall in love. Haha, Taylor Swift said that people shouldn't fall in love, because everything that falls is broken. I would disagree here. Nokia can fall but it will never break, my friends. My LG Prada is also somewhere there. My lady felt so many times on the floor or the whole flight of stairs and it's still in a good shape and it's still working perfectly. Oh, that's why I'm crazy about my phone!

I also got some exciting news again and I'm starting to collaborate with someone new again! And we've almost finished the project we've been working on since Philips Fashion Week, so we'll be finally able to show you guys what we create. It's so freaking awesome, I swear. I'd like to take a minute to thank you all for your lovely comments you're leaving. I spend so little time on my computer and even when I'm up I usually have things to do so I never really find time to leave a comment someone or answer on yours, yet. But I see every single comment and every time it makes my day so thanks guys, for real. Now it's time to take Tashi out for a walk, sit under some tree and keep drawing sketches! Take care, guys.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images