Packing for Sarajevo

02:12

It's 1:24am right now and I have pretty much packed everything for my trip to Sarajevo.
I managed to catch up with my friends so I could see them before I go and say goodbye to them. Damn, how I wish I could be with them right now at Trnfest festival, drinking and having fun. But heeeey there, at least I had the very last Trnfrks (if you don't know what's that you can check out on my fb page) - I'm a sucker for fast food. If I'm unhappy you just have to buy me a slice of pizza or something like that and I'll be the happiest person on earth again. 

So, I have packed everything (I hope so), put the music on my Ipod, seen my friends and now it's time to go! Bwaah, I'm super excited about this trip! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images