Good night, Friday

04:34

It's time to say good night, Friday - hello to my second favourite S word...Saturday!
I went to watch my dear friend Stefan Šumanac - Šumi for the first time acting like a stand up comedian. Gosh, he's so damn hilarious! My favourite joke was still the one about Jesus. He said something like " I don't understand, he woke up from the death, performed miracles and all that, but he couldn't survive three nails." Haha, how funny is that, honestly? I'll post more about the whole event, tomorrow. It's just too funny to keep it just for myself. Until than, I'll give you a little sneak peek into us fooling around and making jerks from ourselves. Good night, lovelies...or well, good morning:)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images