Manic Monday

21:52

I have no clue what to do with myself right now, guys. HELP!
 I want to cuddle and stay in my warm big bed and watch some good movie....but then again I don't want to do nothing, I want to do something! I have to take my little tiger ( read: my doggy Tashi) out for a walk, but I don't want to go out again. Don't want to, but I have to. Obviously. Do you ever feel like this? Don't you just hate it? Bwaaaaah. And I want to eat something good, something sweet but I'm too damn lazy to make something or haa...even worse go and buy something. Since all of you already know I'm a bit a vulgar person and my mouth should come with a warning label I'm gonna say this straight : FUCK THIS SHIT! 

I'm gonna enjoy this lazy manic Monday evening in my warm New Yorker sweater, make pancakes, stay in bed and watch Two and A Half Man...with Charlie! Btw, I don't think I'll ever get over it that he just died in 9 season. I mean, don't get me wrong. I do love Ashton Kutcher, I really do but c'moon, let's be honest here...it's not the same without Charlie. I'm with you CHARLIE HARPER!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images