Good morning, world!

08:46

"I only sleep with people I love, which is why I have insomnia." 
Another sleepless night. Right now it's 6:01 am and still didn't manage to fall asleep. Right now I'm thinking is it even worth to go to sleep just for a few hours (I have to start my day at 9 am), because If I sleep only for an hour or two I'm just going to be more tired and definitely way more sleepy! But then again...I'm slowly starting to feel sleepy. Well, maybe not really sleepy but I definitely don't feel like I could be productive right now - or later in this state of insomnia. 

No matter what I spend quite awesome sleepless night...with myself! I had a late night talking with the guy I like for a few hours, got some pretty awesome ideas for my true love - blog (yes, I like to have a brainstorming's with myself haha), found an inspiration for this week outfits, listen hundred times "Do you remember" song from More Than Life and I even read a little bit! You wouldn't believe me but when I started writing this it was 6 am and now it's already 8 am (I always start writing and in the middle of it start doing something else and after some time come back - bad habit!) which means that I have two hours before I see my very good friend for years Ana and go grab a coffee or something with her. After meeting her I'm going to my friend Jan's place for another coffee. Right now I would need more then just two coffees to survive the whole day. Later I'm shooting a new outfit post and I really hope it won't be written on my face that I didn't slept tonight! How was your night, guys? Did you sleep well? 

Anyway I just wanted to wish you guys an amazing start of the week! Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy. So enjoy your journey! Oh, and don't forget to smile!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images