There is a Hell, believe me I've seen it

12:33

Troubles, troubles. I had troubles with shooting this outfit post so much I almost lost my mind. Or nerves? Fact that I had to stand in the hot sun for a long time in one pose, because my photo camera didn't want to shoot didn't made me any happier. Seems like something is wrong with the camera so we barely managed to catch a few good shots while the rest of them is completely smudged. And mostly and the most importantly useless. Generally I'm not really a patient person sadly, especially if I want to do something properly and work for that and then something bad happens or goes wrong and destroys everything. Isn't it interesting how much power does one object like camera have on us? Or well...on me. 

But you know what they say: If you want something you'll find a way if not you'll find an excuse. We could easily give up and say that camera is not working like it should at all, but we tried and tried. And after all we got a few shoots that I can use and that's all that matters, right? They not my best shoots, but they at least are.

To get what you want you have to have patience after all and work hard to sharpen your talent, to get better at whatever it's that you do. Many times you get burned - but hey, how many times more it will happen before you achieve what you want? Like I said I'm generally pretty impatient and at the time also lazy person. And just if that is not enough I'm also a big dreamer! Can you imagine that killing combination? That's why most of the time I just wish for the moon and impatiently wait for a miracle to happen. It's  fine to shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land among the stars, but you still have to work for that. I'm such a stubborn person so it can take some time before I finally realize something. Something like this, maybe. The thing is you know all those things before and you also know damn good that you have to work hard for your goals, but you don't really realize and take that seriously until you really try and see the big difference, I think. What do you think about that?

And while we are speaking about reaching goals and hard working I would like to congrats our guys for amazing basketball game last night! We were watching it last night at the MGL club (town theatre bar for their members) and I have to say it was hell of a game! It was such a tense game, especially because we were playing against Spain who's the favourite of the European Basketball Championship as I heard. And because at first it seemed like we're going to loose but in the end we won! Big time won! I'm just so happy and proud right now! What do you guys think about the game? Have you watch it?









You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images