Spoiling myself

13:23

After almost 3 weeks the time came to say goodbye to beautiful Sarajevo and Goražde! Honestly, I didn't expect me to be so freaking sad that I had to leave or even worse cry just a little. But I did. The thing is: I met really amazing people there, learned a lot about myself and also found myself again, learned to enjoy the life, done things I never done before here in my home town, etc. And now I'm back to reality. But I would be a little liar if I'd say I'm not happy that I came back. It's normal to miss the place or people you had a nice time with. And for me and my personality that's even more natural. Usually when I go back after two weeks or a month from London I cry every single time like a baby on the bus to the airport. So that's nothing new. But one thing here is for sure: I'm going back in few months! So guys, you better miss me. 

I came back on Monday around 3 am and slept for a few hours before I had a coffee with my friends in the morning. In the afternoon I needed some rest and time for myself, especially because serious work is starting from today. So I took away some sushi with cheese and avocado (I eat mostly chicken, fish and seashell), watched "Now you see me" - btw that's definitely one of the best mind fuck movies I've ever seen. And then later tried a few facial and hair masks. I'm still testing them but yesterday I tried first "Montagne Jeunesse" facial mask and then later "Montagne Jeunesse glacial clay" facial mask.  This one I highly recommend. It's definitely my favourite! It gives your skin the ride of it's life while glacial clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Artic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skin's natural barrier. I also tried a new hair mask which is also my "a must use" from now on. It's called "Guhl mask with almond oil". After the mask I put something I've bought in Bosnia now. It's from "Semi Di Lino diamante alfapart". I tried illuminating shine lotion and I can already tell it's so damn good. My hair just feels so soft and healthy.

Now it's time to shoot my new outfit look. Take care, guys.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images