DIY - facial masks

19:32

It all started a long long time ago in a land far far away. And by far I mean after the 7 blue mountains, giant radioactive red dragon, the rivers made out of chocolate and wishes, where the wind speaks with a voice you could understand. No, I'm just kidding. It all started in one of the condos in Bežigrad (one of the areas of out town), at my lovely make-up artist Dalia place, where we had a facial masks party. Hey, don't you blame me. Not every story has Grimm alike beginning. 

Dalia was the one who started this whole idea and made me think I could also use and share this with you guys. She invited me over for a mask party. You know, girls chit-chat, glass or two of Rose wine, facial mask, a little meditation and for the finish she made me a great summerish make-up. Thank you, darling! Always fun to be around you. That fun, that I definitely had to introduce my bitches to this girly ceremony, as soon as we coordinate our schedules. Dalia showed me how to make four different homemade facial masks, which we also tried, later. Me for the first time and I was so amazed by the results that I just had to share this with you and tried one more time by myself! You're gonna notice the difference the first time you use those masks. For the first time you can use all masks at once (one by one, of course), and then maybe combine others every week. 


We tested four different masks as I already said, but I'm going to show you guys my best three this time: tomatoesoats, and yeast  facial mask. No wait, I was not drunk after a glass of Rose. I know, it may sound weird, but it helps...for real! Just give it a try! You should do exactly what I did today, when I tried those masks by myself, again. Since Sunday is really the only day I have for myself and I don't have to run around and work like I have no life, I like to use a part of the day for long hot bubbly bath with glass of wine while having a chillstep in the back and then letter having a facial mask treatment! It goes like this: I made all the masks I want to use that day, put them on my face, lay down, put cucumbers on my eyes and meditate. Just put some zen music, brain meditation music or something like that, think of absolutely nothing and just try to relax and forget all the bad things for that time. I swear you are going to feel like a new born person after that. Oh, and before you start you can take a peek at my interview for Fashion.si. Thank you, lovelies. 

1. TOMATOES FACIAL MASK
First facial mask is tomatoes mask. Totally treat yourself. To Tomatoes. We tried not one, but four different masks, but this one is my favourite so far! What so far, probably for ever! Tomatoes facial mask is a total deep pore treatment that refines, purifies and even moisturises your skin, while keeping your complexion clean, clear and balanced. Tomatoes also naturally help brighten and nourish dull skin while getting rid of blemishes. Dalia also said it's the best natural exfoliation for your skin. Ok, enough talking, you can read all this crap on internet anyway, here's what you need:
- one tomato
-corn meal

Just squeeze tomato juice in a bowl and add some corn meal in it. Stir all together and voila, ready to go on your lovely face!

2.YEAST FACIAL MASK
Joke aside. We all know that yeast is a source of vitamin B, but besides that a yeast facial mask can help treat acne and pimples. I like this one because it really smooths your skin. This one is definitely a must try! What you need is:
-yeast
-water

Use one yeast and add a little water. Make sure not to add too much water because in that case your mask is going to be... watery. Too watery! 

3.OATS FACIAL MASK

This mask can be used by anyone, especially people with sensitive or dry skin. Oatmeal face mask helps you avoid several skin ailments and also adds glow to your skin. Don't forget that oats also cleans skin. Here you  are going to need:
-oatmeal
-curd
-egg white

Add all these ingredients and mix them together. Dalia told me that you can also add a banana if you like, so I tried this today. And I love it, seriously. You can start without a banana, and then try adding it  the next time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images