Philips Fashion Week - press

11:12

During the Philips Fashion Week I spotted myself few times in different media. Me and my outfits were published on Elle, Žurnal24, Rtv Slo, Slovenske novice, Media speed, etc. And you were able also to see me on tv - TV3 and Planet TV. Thanks to all the media who take their time and publish me. Means a world to me!

 I always wanted to be known, well I wanted my work to be known, so one day when I'm gone someone would know I was once there, doing something good and mostly left something good behind me. Knowing that someone actually likes what I do is definitely one of my favourite things in the world! But I've never really though about bad things that come along that. So now I'm starting to realize that the more known you get, there will be more people who are going to talk bullshit about you, trying to copy you, hate you for absolutely no reason, trying to bring you down in any possible way, but you can't let that get in your way. I believe it was a second day of Philips Fashion Week when I read somewhere on web the very first stupid thing about me and I swear I needed like a whole hour to come back to myself. I was like: why would you even say something like that? Who cares! Everything has a good and the bad side after all. I learned it now that you have to just laugh at those silly things about yourself. After all you know what's true and the people you care about and that's important to you probably too. So the next time I spot a silly comment about me and my dress I've been wearing for the last day and I'll just laugh. You know what they say, after all: Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves cause you're a reflection of what they wish to be

If I hate something, that's stupid people and copy cats who apparently have no personallity and try to be something they are not, which is very sad. Beside that I have a rule to really try from day to day to be a better person than I was the day before. And by trying to be different than the rest of the people is bringing one of my favourites Buddha quotes/rules; "Speak well of others, not of their faults". Yes, Buddha knows best. 


MEDIASPEED

ŽURNAL24

ELLE

ELLE

SLOVENSKE NOVICE
RTV SLO


SLOVENSKE NOVICE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images